Help Us Improve This Pilot
The MyHeartMap Challenge is a crowdsourcing contest and research project to locate AEDs in Philadelphia. It is a pilot project to test this approach to gathering data about this type of device. We need your help to improve the project. If you find a bug, please let us know:
- Were you using the web app or the mobile app?
- Which device (iOS or Android)?
- Which model and version (iPhone 4, iPhone 5, iPad 2, DroidX, etc.)?
- Which version of the operating system (iOS 5, Android 3.2, etc.)?
- Which operating system and version (Windows 7, Windows XP, MacOS, Linux)?
- Which browser and version (Firefox 8, Chrome 15, IE 8, IE9, Safari)?
- Please provide as much detail as you can about the activity you were trying to perform when you ran into a problem.
Connecting via Twitter
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions, you can also reach us on Twitter @MyHeartMap or use the #MyHeartMap tag on your tweets.